This week I tried the tuxedo braid and a 3D plait as well and I loved both!
- Section the hair into 3, the middle section being the biggest.
- Dutch braid the middle section right the way down and tie with elastic at the bottom.
- With sections either side bring them into the middle and French braid over the Dutch braid with the loose hair.
- Fasten both at the bottom and add a bow or fancy hairband for decoration!
Super easy and looks so lovely bringing all the hair out of the face and tied back! Definitely recommend this one 😍❤️
- Start as if you were just going to do a simple 3 strand plait.
- As you start to cross over 1 split it in half so 2 goes through 1 and 1 is split in front and behind 2.
- Do the same with 3 and carry on all the way down!
- Add a couple of bows at the top and bottom to jazz it up a bit and bam 💥 done !
This one is super quick and easy when you’ve given it a go a couple of times!! A little twist on a plain old plait and it took less than 5 minutes!
If you liked looking at my hotw this week take a look at last weeks here➡️ 2 halfup styles!