I’m a bit late posting my HOTW posts so I’ve got 2 easy hairstyles this week for you guys. The first is-
Side Dutch braid with 3 mini braids.
- Start by parting the hair about 4 inches up from the ear on your chosen side.
- Tie the biggest section off and split the small section above the ear into 3 sections.
- Braid the 3 mini sections into little plaits and secure with elastic.
- Untie your big section and start to Dutch braid down adding each mini braid in as you come to it.
- Secure at the bottom with a cute hairband or bow!
Diagonal bubble braid into side ponytail.
- Start by sectioning the top of the hair to your right side with an elastic.
- Then section your second bit just under your first elastic and add in the first ponytail.
- Carry on this pattern all the way down but with every new elastic position it slightly to the left so your coming round to the left ear eventually.
- Secure with a hairband and add a bow!
For a full tutorial on a bubble braid click here Bubble braid and top twist.
Happy braiding OX