So here’s my best buys for April, all my favourite products and clothes for this month!
- YSL foundation – £33.50 boots amazing foundation with a great coverage and perfect for building up.
- Denim oversized shirt – boohoo £22 Boohoo.com love this shirt perfect for throwing over an outfit as a light jacket or pair with leggings and trainers for a casual but edgy look.
- Pink fur sliders- primark £8 Primark.com every girl needs a pair of these for the summer!! I love love love mine and can’t wait to live in them for the next 3 months! They come in nude, black and blue and are so reasonably priced you could get them in every colour if you couldn’t decide!
- Miss guided Crushed velvet block heels- £15 sale! Missguided.co.uk I am in shoe love with these gorg heels! I can’t wait to show them off on my next night out!! Be quick though girls they won’t be in the sale for long.
- Kids adidas tracksuit- £25 JD sports- sale. Connor loves his track suits, he would live in them if he could and I must admit he looks so cute in one, but my God are they expensive!! So I’m always popping into JD SPORTS to see what bargains I can find for him. This was my latest, full tracksuit for just £25!!
- Mac Pro longwear powder – £22.50 Beales.co.uk I’ve said In previous posts that I love mac makeup so decided to re stock my pressed powder, keeps me Matt and shine free! Love it. Read about my full review here Mac makeup review.