I saw on facebook the other day a page called tasty. I’ve actually written a post about them before because the page is brilliant for picking up easy recipes for anything and everything, I saw a video on cocktails and picked my 5 favourites that are easy to make at home!
- Add lime, raspberries, mint and 1tsp of sugar to the bottom of a glass.
- push down and mash together.
- Add 3 ice cubes and 2 shots of rum (or as much as you’d like) and top with club soda. Stir up and enjoy!
Peach iced tea whiskey-
- Add 8 cups of boiling water and 7 tea bags to a jug and leave to stew.
- slice 2 whole peaches to a pan, add 1 tbsp. of sugar and juice of 1 lemon.
- Boil and strain, then add the liquid to your tea.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of whiskey to your tea and chill in the fridge until cold.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes, sliced lemon and/or peaches and pore your tea.
- Will serve 4, enjoy!
Boozy bubbly sherbert punch-
- Fill 6 cupcake cases with raspberries and top with a scoop of ice-cream in each, pop in the freezer.
- Fill the bottom of a serving jug with raspberries and add 6oz of fruit punch.
- Add 6oz of pink lemonade.
- 1 cup of vodka.
- 8 cups of ginger ale and mix it all up.
- Take your frozen ice-cream balls out the freezer and pop into the bottom of each serving glass.
- Fill half way up with your fruit punch and top with champagne.
Berry vodka sunrise-
- 3 cups of vodka.
- 3 cups of orange juice.
- 3 cups of sparkling water.
- Add sliced orange, mix it all together and pop in the fridge to chill.
- take a separate jug and add 1 1/2 cups of mixed berries.
- 1 1/2 cups of tart cherry juice.
- 1 1/2 cups of maraschino liquid and blend all together.
- Fill your serving glasses 3/4 of the way up with the vodka sunrise and top off with your blended berry mixture and enjoy!
find more recipes on the tasty facebook page here.