Hands up if you’re a coffee lover like me?!
With the pandemic going on at the moment I cannot tell you how much I’m missing a Costa or a Starbucks right now. We’re on day 24 at home and it’s the little things that are keeping me sane, and finding my own little at-home takeaway style coffee is one of them!
I’ve recently seen a recipe going around social media, it’s an iced latte with a twist and thought I MUST try this. Well I’m bloody obsessed, it’s so good, too good not to share to my fellow parents that are functioning at home with their kids purely off a coffee buzz!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Ideally an electric whisk
- 2tbs of instant coffee
- 2tbs of sugar or sweetener
- Milk (of your choice)
- 2-3tbs of boiling water
- Start by popping a couple of ice cubes in a tall glass, then pour over your milk but be sure to leave a good amount of room at the top for your coffee!
- Grab a jug and add your coffee, sugar and boiled water.
- Whisk them up in the jug until it’s really smooth, frothy and thick.
- Spoon your coffee on top of the ice cold milk.
- Yep that’s it, You’re so welcome!!
I give it a good stir up and sometimes halve the amounts if I don’t want a really large strong coffee! So you can adjust to suit your preference!
Now I know this’ll get us through the days, but if you fancy a little something alcoholic here’s my link for some Tasty Sangria cocktails
Take a look below at some of my most recent posts and don’t forget to let me know in the comments if you try this recipe!! ❤️
- Peanut butter & banana oat bars!PREP TIME5 mins COOK TIME20 mins TOTAL TIME25 mins SERVES 6-8 small bars I feel like lockdown has got me … More
- Banana & Nutella CakesPREP TIME5 mins COOK TIME25 mins TOTAL TIME30 mins SERVES makes 12 cakes How many recipes can you make that … More
- Ham & Cheese PuffsPREP TIME15 minsCOOK TIME25 mins TOTAL TIME40 minsSERVES 4-5 Like anyone, I love a good pastry! I’ve always made my … More