Hands up if you’re a coffee lover like me?!
With the pandemic going on at the moment I cannot tell you how much I’m missing a Costa or a Starbucks right now. We’re on day 24 at home and it’s the little things that are keeping me sane, and finding my own little at-home takeaway style coffee is one of them!
I’ve recently seen a recipe going around social media, it’s an iced latte with a twist and thought I MUST try this. Well I’m bloody obsessed, it’s so good, too good not to share to my fellow parents that are functioning at home with their kids purely off a coffee buzz!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Ideally an electric whisk
- 2tbs of instant coffee
- 2tbs of sugar or sweetener
- Milk (of your choice)
- 2-3tbs of boiling water
- Start by popping a couple of ice cubes in a tall glass, then pour over your milk but be sure to leave a good amount of room at the top for your coffee!
- Grab a jug and add your coffee, sugar and boiled water.
- Whisk them up in the jug until it’s really smooth, frothy and thick.
- Spoon your coffee on top of the ice cold milk.
- Yep that’s it, You’re so welcome!!
I give it a good stir up and sometimes halve the amounts if I don’t want a really large strong coffee! So you can adjust to suit your preference!
Now I know this’ll get us through the days, but if you fancy a little something alcoholic here’s my link for some Tasty Sangria cocktails
Take a look below at some of my most recent posts and don’t forget to let me know in the comments if you try this recipe!! ❤️
- The Ordinary. Moisturiser Review 2021Summary- The Ordinary. Natural Moisturising Factors + HA In my opinion the easiest moisturiser to use that I have purchased. … More
- Chocolate TwistsPREP TIME- 8 minutesCOOK TIME- 15-20 minutes I have started to notice all my recent posts relate to food! So … More
- Puff pastry sharing dessert!Prep time- 5 mins Cook time- 20 mins Total- 25 mins My favourite part of Christmas is all the Christmassy … More