makes 12 cakes
How many recipes can you make that contain bananas? This is currently my third! My Connor loves this cake recipe so I thought I’d share it with you all.
What you’ll need-
- 100g self raising flour
- 8tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3-4 tbsp Nutella
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- Pre heat oven to 180’
- Mash your bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add your flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, Nutella and oil.
- Mix together, try not to over whisk though.
- Make sure the mixture is relatively smooth. (No huge banana lumps)
- Distribute your mixture evenly between 12 cake cases.
- Pop into the oven for 25 minutes until they’ve risen nicely.
- Check they’re cooked through by poking a skewer through and pulling out dry with no mix on the end.
It’s such an easy recipe and takes literally minutes to whip up! The kids LOVE making them, and bonus that they’ve got a bit of fruit in them too!
Enjoy guys! Ox
- Shredded chicken tacos!We’re huge fans of taco Tuesdays or Thursdays in our house, well actually me, I’m the huge fan and if … More
- My perfectly fluffy American style pancakes!So as you can tell I’m a huge lover of food and cooking. Over the recent weeks though I’ve been … More
- Peanut butter & banana oat bars!PREP TIME5 mins COOK TIME20 mins TOTAL TIME25 mins SERVES 6-8 small bars I feel like lockdown has got me … More