Prep time- 5 mins
Cook time- 20 mins
Total- 25 mins
My favourite part of Christmas is all the Christmassy baking and cooking! This dessert I saw recently and had to give it a whirl.
Here’s what you’ll need:-
- Jar of chocolate spread
- 2 sheets of ready rolled puff pastry
- Some icing sugar to decorate
- Unroll one sheet of pastry, keeping it on the baking paper it was wrapped in.
- Spread the chocolate into a tree shape, then with a knife trim off the excess pastry.
- Lay the second roll of pastry on top and trim the excess in the shape of the first sheet underneath.
- Then take a sharp knife and cut lines down both sides, you want them about a finger width apart.
- You’re then going to twist each section so they look like branches of a Christmas tree.
- Once you’re happy, pop it in the oven at 180’ for roughly 20 minutes- just keep an eye on it.
- Once it’s cooled sprinkle some icing sugar to finish.
My kids LOVE this Christmassy treat. And for the adults, it’s lovely served with some Baileys extra thick cream!!
You can thank me later!