The Ordinary. Natural Moisturising Factors + HA
In my opinion the easiest moisturiser to use that I have purchased.
With it’s smooth consistency and lovely natural smell, it’ll leave your skin smooth and glowing whether you’re using it in your morning routine or night time routine.
How to use
This product is intended to be used morning and night as the last step in a skincare routine. Before I became quite routinely with my skincare I had no idea of what steps were included and what order they went in, so if you’re just starting out with yours here’s some help.
- Use of any acids (eg hyaluronic etc.) or serums
You can also use it before applying makeup to help with liquid foundation and powder application.
This Moisturiser is non-greasy and nourishes the skin with a lovely variety of natural ingredients, including hyaluronic acid which ensures moisture hydrates deep into the skin, and amino acids which help the skin to retain more water for a smoother appearance. It’s a brilliant base for perfect makeup and keeps your skin hydrated all day.
Very good use if you suffer from dry skin, although most of The Ordinary products can be used for combination skin.
my personal experience with this moisturiser is I’ve found it very easy to use, it doesn’t feel thick or heavy when applied and doesn’t leave a greasy residue like most moisturisers I’ve found. It’s a very gentle cream and a little goes a long way which i think is very important.
- PRODUCT COST- I have been using The Ordinary products for a while now and one of the things that keeps me coming back for more is the cost. It’s so affordable ranging from £4-£12 on individual products depending where you buy from. I will be first to admit that my skincare routines over the years have been up and down and 9 times out of 10 this has happened because the products I’ve been buying are so expensive for such a small amount.
- AVAILABILITY- Its very easy to get hold of. I usually order my skincare online and I can be quite choosy about where I buy from depending on delivery costs, so have a shop around- but I’ll be sure to leave a link below for you.
- Has a very impressive list of ingredients.
- The brand is cruelty-free and vegan.
- can cause an initial breakout which I understand is normal, like with most products our skin needs to adjust and get used to the creams we are using so bare this in mind.
- lacks anti-oxidant ingredients.
To be honest the two points listed above are really scraping the barrel, and I have struggled to find any cons- is it cost effective? Yes. Is it a lovely moisturiser to use? Yes. And is it easy to get hold of in the UK? Absolutely. So nothing bad to report from me.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Allantoin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Triolein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
I love The Ordinary products. It’s affordable, which makes it easy to keep using, there’s such a variety of products for all skin types and its an all rounder. It’s Alcohol-free, Silicone-free, Nut-free, Vegan, Gluten-free and cruelty-free which I think is brilliant. This product definitely needs to be used daily to see results and/or benefits, but continuing to do this I have no doubt you’ll keep this product in your routines from now on.
If you’ve tried any of The Ordinary products and would like to share your own thoughts please leave a message below! I love hearing other people’s opinions and experiences.
Everything written in this review are of my own personal opinion and experience. All images used are my own and belong to Keleigh And The Chaos.